Role Title: Research Specialist / Senior Research Specialist
- Working in Custom Research & Advisory (Life Science -MD) team at FutureBridge with prime responsibility to manage the complete project life cycle for custom market research studies
- Lead the custom research projects with complete responsibility of the planning and execution of the project activities – understanding client requirement, creating proposals, estimation of efforts, handling client communication, execution the study and managing client feedback
- Preparing well thought proposal document with well-defined client objective and all subcomponents. Supporting managers/PIC in estimating realistic efforts required to execute the study. Responsible for handling all client communication with respect to a specific study – deliverable presentation, feedback calls, etc.
- Evaluate the project related risks and challenges and take proactive action to avoid them. Take ownership of the engineering policy, guidelines and any associated documents
- Initiate and develop industry decks, capability decks, whitepapers, case-studies, infographics to support the Business Development team
- Bachelors AND Masters Degree in Life Sciences – Pharmacy, Biotechnology, or related fields or equivalent experience (B.Pharm or M.Pharm) OR MBA OR M.Tech – Biomedical Engineering. Additional certification or related programs in Project Management, Market Research, or Intellectual Property would be an advantage.
- Requires a minimum of 1-4 years of relevant experience in custom business/market research.
- One should have worked on different custom market research studies, with experience of handling different open-source and commercial databases. Up to date with recent industry happening and challenge areas for medical device, pharma and diagnostics industry, as well as aware of trends in medical technology, clinical trials, indications, therapy areas, type of research methodology, latest technologies like Big Data Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning Technologies, Digitalization, Wearable Technologies, etc.
- Ability to effectively manage project independently and handle multiple projects/tasks at a time. Organized, detail-oriented person, with good time management skills.
- Excellent at using MS PowerPoint and command over MS Excel to process varied data sets in spreadsheets (Pivots, charting, etc.) is highly desirable. Exposure to Power BI or other data visualization tools would be an advantage.