Role Title: Consultant / Senior Consultant / Principal Consultant
- Key responsibilities include running a sustainable business which delivers high growth and profits
- Domain leadership: He/she will be required to stay on top of industry developments, so he/she can present FutureBridge’s view on industry/ sub-industry that he/she will be handling
- Business Development: As a Business Leader (BL), the candidate is also responsible for their own pipeline; this is not merely an execution role. He/she will need to plan and execute business development strategies in consultation with supervisor and corporate marketing and oversee key client account management, to create business pipeline.
- BD/Prospect Meetings: Pre-sales (along with BD) is an intrinsic part of the BL’s role. He/she will need to participate in BD/ prospect meetings to showcase FutureBridge’s coverage and capabilities in the domain, convince the prospect about our ability to address their requirements, and create new business opportunities.
- Team Leadership: Lead the custom research & product teams with complete accountability of planning and execution of engagements and tasks to meet client service, profitability, and business development enablement SLAs. Produce high-quality thought leadership content on a regular basis
- Ensure high-quality and timely deliverables to the client. Support supervisor in developing industry/practice/capabilities decks and other sales enablement tools. Build, grow, and retain highly-capable delivery & client-facing talent in the team through training/coaching and mentoring
- Ensure that the team adheres to the company policies and guidelines with no deviations
- Bachelors Degree in Science or Engineering (Food Science, Food Technology, Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry, Chemical or Material Engineering, Material Science, and similar domains). A Masters degree in Science, Engineering, or Business. A Ph.D. will be a strong plus
- Minimum 6-12 years of experience in Business/Technology Research with a minimum of 5 years of experience with similar responsibilities. Ability to manage multiple projects/task simultaneously
- Experience in conducting primary (telephonic and face-to-face) and secondary research (desktop and paid database searches)
- Knowledge of Market Sizing, Business Analysis, Competitor Intelligence, SWOT, PESTLE, Management Frameworks, Forecasting and Business Writing will be required
- Expert level proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, and other MS Office tools
- Strong analytical mindset and obvious intellectual curiosity with strong technical background to generate insights and actionable recommendations for the client