Role Title: Consultant / Senior Consultant / Principal Consultant
- Key responsibility for this role is managing multiple projects, Ensuring successful project delivery (within time and allocated resources) and Meeting client expectations. This is a client facing role.
- Domain leadership: He/she will be required to stay on top of developments happening in the area of Energy transition, so he/she can present FutureBridge’s view on industry/ sub-industry that he will be handling.
- Lead consulting team with complete responsibility on planning and execution of custom engagements along with providing necessary support to the product team and BD team in preparing scope of work
- BD/Prospect Meetings: He/she will need to participate in BD/ prospect meetings to showcase FutureBridge’s coverage and capabilities in the domain, convince the prospect about our ability to address their requirements, and create new business opportunities
- Ensuring high quality deliverables to the client. Support supervisor in developing industry/practice/capabilities deck
- Producing high quality thought leadership content on a regular basis
- Building and retaining highly capable Delivery & client facing talent in the team
- Bachelor’s in Technology (preferable Energy)
- 10 years of Consulting experience in Business Consulting / Advisory Services in Energy / Natural Resources
- Candidate should have led consulting assignments related to Go to Market Strategy Performance Improvement and have worked in a plethora of new emerging technologies in the last 5 years especially in Digitization.